Sunday, September 12, 2004

murphy day

we all know about murphy's law. what can go wrong will go wrong in any given situation. yep. murphy's law.

well i had a murphy day today. went to the exams and found out i left my civil code at the hotel. sigh. it was okay. i had something else to read.

when i got to my exam room i discovered i didn't have my permit. it was hanging inside a plastic thingie around my neck. one end open. i put my pens in there too. alas. they were not there. permit and pens, gone.

i retraced my steps and found nothing. talked to the guards, they found nothing. to my credit i was calm and collected the whole time except sweat was running in rivers in the nooks and crevices of my body. it was freakin hot!

anyways, was able to secure a temporary permit. so i took the exam and probably failed it. but like i said, i was calm and collected the whole time. that should count for something.

on a happier note, my dad took us out to shakey's. yey! garlic and cheese thin crust, spaghetti and garlic bread, fried chicken and coke. my breath smelled bad, but i felt good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment