Monday, April 23, 2007

what you don't know won't hurt you

i am a firm believer of that statement, which is why i have consistently refused to have a fortune teller read my well, fortune.

last friday, however, i was at r.k.'s birthday party (belated and congratulations again! i so proud). she had a friend who bought tarot cards and he seemed so nice and wacky (in a good way) that i just let him go at it.

there were a lot of oh wows and oh mys when he read my cards, as well as my palm. thankfully there were no dire predictions, but a lot of confirmations. it was a party after all.

bottom line was...well he told me i will end up happy. and everything else aside, that was a good thing.

oh, and now i have to watch my powerful finger and be careful that i don't abuse it. go figure. :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:17 AM

    powerful finger?!
    what a tease!

    ReplyDelete