Monday, September 15, 2003

2nd sunday

it's monday.

yesterday was the second day of the bar. it was EXHAUSTING to say the least.

not to mention difficult. taxation will always haunt me for the rest of my life.

imagine this. i walked out of the exam room and looked for my friends. then we went searching for my dad who was waiting for me. found him. so we all headed for the car.

lo and behold, my dad had a copy of the tax exam. and he answered the 2 questions which i got totally wrong. now that, ladies and gentlemen, sucked.

16 points down the drain and my dad, who is not a lawyer, simply rattled off the answers which i should have known.

maybe i was just so tired from the morning session.

shit happens, i guess. so i slept from 10 pm last night to 7 in the morning. not bad.

but no matter, 2 more sundays to go and i'm free. for today though, i'm hitting the bookstores.

No comments:

Post a Comment