Saturday, April 12, 2003

it's the year of the goat. i think. well, whatever year it is, a friend said that this year will be a lucky one for those born in the year of the rabbit. (me. i was born in the year of the rabbit) so i looked forward to this year.
but then again, it has been such a bad year that i'm almost tempted to change the year i was born. sigh. maybe i should. like it's possible.
and yet, through all my heartaches and difficulties, i found out one thing. my friends and my family are always there for me. they have seen me through the break-up, my failures in school, my financial difficulties even, and have listened to all the absurd thoughts that run around my head. they laughed when they thought i was silly, causing me to laugh at myself, held me when i needed to cry till i was claimed by exhausted sleep.
okay, so i think i may have been unlucky. but maybe the unlucky part was just the powers that be's way of showing me how lucky i really am. and i will forever be grateful.
it's been 3 months (i think) since the start of the chinese new year. a long way to go. so, year of the goat, i'm ready for you. bring it on.

(may i get mushy? i'd like to say thanks to my sisters kay, anna, mia, jean, lani, my mom and dad, my brother tom, macel, tiborce, karen, becca, edy, nizet, goshi, reyna, fama, q eyes, larry, rina, joee, roommie and al.)

No comments:

Post a Comment