Monday, October 27, 2003

so that's why i failed

5 years ago i took the board exam for interior design. my sister told me to skip going to review classes because i had already decided that i was going to law school.

but i took the exam just the same and failed in a grand manner. i cried a little but i knew it was my fault. ang yabang ko kasi. taking the exam without reviewing.

i had materials alright. my classmates were kind enough to send me bound photocopies from manila to baguio just so i can study.

anyways, i was cleaning my room and i came across the box containing my materials. i opened them and looked through. most of them remain unopened till today. and they contained concepts i had never before encountered. no wonder i failed.

i hope i do better in the bar exams. at least i got to sort the materials out.... sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment