Tuesday, June 29, 2004

resignation

i resigned from work. it's a weird feeling. i've been working on and off for the past 4 years and i've never had to resign from any of the posts i've held. mainly because it was either project based or i just up and left because i was on call if something new came along.

yesterday i gave my resignation letter. my bosses initially refused to accept the letter but eventually they did. and when they did, i wanted to get it back.

i like earning my own money. i like having money to spend on my books or if the mood strikes me, on furniture for my room. it's a little difficult for me to go back to being supported by my parents because i have to quit my job and study for the bar.

still, i suppose it is necessary.

hard to swallow pride.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:33 PM

    hewow... who says i want you to get settled? you will always be our baby.... kaya don't worry about quitting work... we will always be here for you... ok? ingat..

    ReplyDelete