Monday, August 25, 2003

good morning world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have nothing to write about but since am online thought i might drop by.

q eyes read my blogspot last night. she was full of questions, and i had to glance over her shoulder to read whatever particular entry she had her eyes on.... amazing. i read the entries and i waited for the all-too-familiar pain. the one i felt while writing. there was none. i answered her questions and promptly went back to reading my reviewer after.

but i made mental compliments to myself. like "that one's nicely written." "i can't believe i wrote that." "when did i get this good???" hehehe. just kidding.

the lack of pain was a good thing. seems my heart is healed. not fully. but healed. scarred. but healed.

some day my ego will heal too.

No comments:

Post a Comment