Sunday, August 24, 2003

i have fat lizards by my window.

it's not fair. we had a deal, the lizards and i. that they will eat all the mosquitoes and i will let them scare my sister to bits. it was a deal. now they sit (lie?) there by the window looking obscenely fat. as a consequence the mosquitoes are feasting on my humongous thighs. sigh. maybe it's because my sister is not here that's why they're not keeping their end of the deal.

so maybe when my sister comes back they will resume their duties.

in the meantime it's just me, the fat lizards, the stray ants and the blood-sucking mosquitoes. the latter two bite, so i refuse to talk to them. so i guess it's just me and the fat lizards.

at the rate am going the men in white coats will come and get me really soon. will my lizard friends miss me?

No comments:

Post a Comment