Sunday, August 31, 2003

my own little box

read some of my blog entries.

i've been cooped up in this house for so long that my blog entries are either about the bar, wen, and my tiny adventures in the house. you would notice the highlights of my life. going out.

damn. now i know that i want to get the bar over with. i have been alcohol free for almost a month already. hi. i'm tina b. sober for 24 days. that would be the longest i have been alcohol free for the year. sigh.

i look at my cue stick resting against the wall, feeling lonely and unused and unwanted. my rubber shoes are looking dejected. my bathing suit more so.

and the refrigerator is practically empty!

i need to get out of the house. if only to do some grocery shopping. and because the items in my room are taking on personalities of their own. i have to get out before they start walking.

i think i'm going mad.

p.s.

have a new mazinger-z die cast miniature action figure. he's standing in my bookshelf beside my bolting out voltes-V. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment