Tuesday, August 19, 2003

i just died of hunger.

for the first time in a long long time i had to miss a meal to go to a lecture. my sister and i were supposed to go out for lunch. since my lecture was at 2 and we were still at home, we had to miss lunch.

went to the lecture. i braved the rain so i wouldn't be late. well my teacher wasn't there yet. we called him up and he said he was just going to take a shower and then he'll head for school. since it's a holiday, there was no cafeteria. i resigned myself to a few more hours without food.

the 2 hour lecture stretched on to 3 hours. i was lightheaded already. i had gotten drenched while i was on my way to the classroom from the parking lot and the airconditioning wasn't helping me any.

my sister bought me food though. so i went home after class and had my first meal for the day. the two bananas i had for breakfast had disappeared ages ago.

i feel alive again. a little shaky, but alive. sigh. back to the books. i never want to go through that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment