Saturday, March 12, 2005

getting morbid after the wedding post

si emman kasi.

1. Am I ready to die?
yes.

2. Why?
just feels like it.

3. At what age do I see myself dying?
55

4. Under what circumstance? What causes me to die?
driving.

5. Describe your pain tolerance.
high. really really high.

6. When was the last time I really prayed? What was the content?
new year's day i think. am currently lost.

7. Who will miss me when I die?
my family mostly.

8. If I die today, what will people say about me?
ang ganda pa rin niya. :D

9. How would you like your funeral to be conducted? (e.g. where, under what conditions, color coding and stuff, emotions?)
i'll be in my blue star spangled pajamas. on a bed. no coffin for me. one viewing, then cremate me. can you get parokya ni edgar to hold a concert?

10. Who do you want to handle your body (pertaining to who would clean your body and embalm)? How would you want your body taken care of?
ugh. bahala na sila. basta cremate din ako gaya ni emman. tapos ihalo ang ashes ko sa kape at ipainom sa bisita. so i will forever be part of you.... (insert EVIL LAUGHTER here)

11. Name at least 3 persons you would not want to go ahead of you.
this i refuse to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment