Tuesday, July 13, 2004

a vindication of sorts

renewed my license yesterday. and i must say, it is undoubtedly the best looking license picture i have ever seen in my entire life.
 
good thing too. when i went to get the drug test the girl at the center asked if i was married already. kasi daw ang payat-payat ko dun sa license ko.  baka daw nag-asawa na kasi ako. syet.
 
so when i went to get my license i was tired, hot, and depressed. i just sat there to have my picture taken and the guy behind the booth was making gestures telling me to fix my hair and remove my glasses.
 
when i got my license i was expecting all i felt to show. lo and behold. i looked damned good. :)
 
will post my license picture when i get the chance. in the meantime i intend to show it to all and sundry. fat or not, i look good.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment