Friday, March 19, 2004

ONE!!!!

my blog turned one today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG!!!

last year i was looking for an article i had read way back in high school, printed in the inquirer. i searched for it and came across a blog. it was this blog.

thought it would be a good idea to start a blog. but then i couldn't get around to doing it. then i got depressed. i needed an outlet. so i started my blog. i was depressed, hence the title.

my first entry was bitter. of course it was! i felt bitter. but then eventually i started blogging about other things, from what i ate for breakfast, to the fat lizards by the window.

liberating, and to a certain extent, it appeals to the "exhibitionist" side of me that wants the world to know what is happening to me, even though i am probably a mere speck in its sphere.

so there.

happy birthday blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment