Wednesday, November 26, 2003

daymares

a friend sent me a text message this morning that she's having bar nightmares.

good for her. they only come at night. i get them during the day.

i've been doing some research for my uncle the past few weeks. decided to look through my bar materials (i sent them home for my sister's use) because i knew there was something i needed there.

the minute i had the papers in my hands i felt dizzy. thought it was the heat. started leafing through the pages. almost threw up. had visions of having to take the bar again, of my disappointment in myself, my parents' disappointment...

gave it up. the discomfort disappeared as soon as i put the damned papers down.

did i mention i once flunked a board exam? it was a humbling experience.

i never want to go through that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment