Saturday, November 01, 2003

which is worse?

yesterday i went to have a tooth fixed. it was giving me problems and half my face was swollen already. so off to the dentist i went.

must have been a dentist for kids. he kept talking in a sing-song voice. anyways, i didn't mind. he told me that he would have to take out one of my fillings because there were cavities underneath. sigh. he injected my gums with anesthesia and started drilling away.

i heard the drill in my mouth. couldn't feel it tho. above the drilling i could hear martin nievera singing on the wings of love. there was a martin cd playing. i was there for over an hour and a half. i don't know which sound i hated more, the drilling or the martin cd playing over and over... i think at the end of the session i found that i preferred the drill.

any day.


No comments:

Post a Comment